Friday, March 13, 2009

eloise


I am leaving here shortly to drive up the 101 - one last trip (partially) up the California coast - to see my brother V play volleyball. The timing could not be any sweeter. I could use a hug and my family are the best people for this. With everything going on in my life, I anticipate a whirl of a weekend:

Santa Barbara
St. Paddy's Day Parade in Hermosa
Saturday wine night and final weekend celebration at the Cottage
Take flattering pictures of couch and sell on Craigslist
Research housing in Hoboken, NJ
Thank you notes
Living every last sunset at the beach
At least one, possibly more, bike ride on the strand
Gym

Oh, and the Eloise illustration above! One of the first things I will do after I move is make a reservation for tea at the Plaza. Check out Annina TeaTime for a fun post on Eloise. And here is Eloise's very own website.

Have a delicious weekend.

1 comment:

LONELY RIVERS said...

And sometimes you'll take two sticks and skitter them across the wood.....work.