Monday, August 3, 2009

to sleep and dream


You know, I don’t do these things for myself. I do them for you, whomever you may be. It’s all of the words and sentences that are just too much too bear, that are too right, too dead-on to let sit between pages. It’s all of the pictures that make my heart seize up and I mean literally, visibly clench in my chest. It’s the songs that make me cry after only a few notes. And one day I will share it with you you you only you. Because sure, I share some things with my friends and some with the world but you deserve the best of the best, the cream of the crop. You deserve the things that make me say “yes, yes! this is it!” and bite my lip so hard it’ll actually split a bit. Those things matter so much to me. And you will too.

[honestly articulated here and photo via tom hines]

1 comment:

Allie said...

This made my heart happy.