Monday, November 9, 2009

kreativ

Sincere, heartfelt thanks to Allie, the effervescent and kind author of No Small Dreams, for nominating me for a "Kreativ Bloggers" award. It appears that literary preferences and Parisian tendencies (and the internet) can forge friendships 3,000 miles away. So, I'm to name seven unknown things about myself. Here goes:

1. A wooden balance beam fell on my head when I was five.
2. As a child, I was encouraged to color outside the lines.
3. I assisted in a gum surgery when I was fifteen, and successfully sutured the patient's mouth back together.
4. My current obsession hinges on the careful preparation of green tea, steamed soy milk, and honey.
5. The only song I can recall from years of piano lessons is the theme from a "Love Story".
6. George Winston lulls me to sleep every night.
7. I am going to write a book soon.

I'm also to call out a few favorites of my own:

I'm not the most social keeper of blogs, but I do appreciate this. Grazie mille, Allie.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

you are amazing, truly, you are!