Wednesday, March 2, 2011

tony walker & co.


Earlier today, I was gifted with an exclusive behind the scenes look into Tony Walker & Company, a brilliant shopping epicenter in Williamsville, NY. The tour came about after winning a contest via TW&Co.'s Facebook page - a fun surprise to reward a silly poem I wrote describing a posted picture of the company's Art Director. 

The tour was exceptional, informative, and drool-worthy (in-store brands include Alice + Olivia, Elizabeth + James, DVF, La Perla, Lululemon, and Vince to name a few favorites). While there, I set up my virtual closet, registered for my 50% off birthday coupon, and was handed a darling TW&Co. goody bag. 

I decided to give up shopping for Lent, meaning I have six days to get my fix before I put a lid on it. Meaning I may return for my second tour, tomorrow.

1 comment:

Allie said...

You're so lucky! The goodies look wonderful!